Upon the approval of the Lausanne Peace Treaty in the Turkish Grand National Assembly on 23.08.1923; The preparations for the State of the Republic of Turkey to appear on the stage of history accelerated, the President of the Grand National Assembly, based on the decision of 13.10.1923, declared Ankara as the new Administrative Center of the State of Turkey. suddenly gained great vitality and movement. In Ankara, which was created in the heart of Anatolia, efforts were made to do everything necessary for a capital city and to complete its deficiencies. The capital Ankara has been the center of the successive Atatürk Revolutions and international relations.
In 1926, the stages of the revolution in various fields continued rapidly. Particular attention was paid to the development of the social life of the society towards the level of contemporary civilization. While such social and cultural revolution stages were being carried out in the domestic order, it was tried to ensure beneficial developments in foreign relations through treaties and agreements with foreign states and to accelerate these developments through friendship. Because ATATÜRK was in Dumlupınar on 30.08.1924; “OUR NATION'S GOAL, OUR NATION'S IDEAL IS TO BE A COMPLETELY CIVILIZED SOCIAL COMMUNITY IN THE WHOLE WORLD.” he said.
Here is the ANADOLU CLUB; It was born from the need for such internal and external development and to rise to the level of contemporary civilization and was ESTABLISHED IN ANKARA ON 31.10.1926 AS THE SOCIAL STAGE OF REVOLUTIONS BY ATATÜRK's DIRECTIVE.
As a matter of fact, according to the 1st Article of the first REGULATION OF ANADOLU CLUB, which was published in Ankara in 1926 at the Hakimiyeti Milliye Printing House, stating the purpose of establishment; "THE ANADOLU CLUB IS TO PROVIDE THE OPPORTUNITY FOR TURKISH AND FOREIGN MEMBERS RESIDING IN ANKARA TO MEET AND MEET AND TO FACILITATE SOCIAL RELATIONS BETWEEN MEMBERS WHO WILL ENTER THE CLUB BY CREATING AN ORGANIZATION IN THE CAPITAL."
It is obvious that such a social and political revolutionary organization can only be established with the permission and directive of ATATÜRK. Another proof of this is that its name is (ANATOLIAN). Because; THE WORD ANATOLIA HAS A VERY BROAD AND STRONG MEANING IN ATATÜRK'S LANGUAGE. ANATOLIA MEANS WHOLE (TURKEY) IN ATATÜRK'S LANGUAGE. ATATÜRK (ANATOLIA VICTORY) SAID TO THE 30TH AUGUST VICTORY THAT ENSURED THE Liberation of WHOLE TURKEY. WITH THIS UNDERSTANDING AND WITH ATATÜRK'S REPLACEMENT, THE NAME OF THIS NATIONALLY SOCIAL ORGANIZATION WAS (ANATOLIAN CLUB).
In addition to the opinions of the source author; It has been deemed necessary to specify the following historical facts in terms of their importance and relevance to the previous paragraph.
President of the Republic: Tevfik Bey (Bıyıklıoğlu)
Gaziantep Deputy : Kılıç Ali Bey
Denizli “ : Necip Ali Bey (Little Ali)
Aydin “ : Dr. Mr. Resit Galip
Rize “ : Ali Bey (Armor)
Sivas “ : Mr. Rasim (Basara)
Istanbul “ : Ali Rıza Bey
Trabzon “ : Mr. Hasan (Saka)
Istanbul “ : Mr. Muhtar
Siirt “ : Mahmut Bey (Transparent)
Bolu “ : Falih Rıfkı Bey (Atay)
Istanbul “ : Hamdullah Suphi Bey (Tanriover)
Afyonkarahisar Deputy: Ruşen Eşref Bey (Übayaydın)
Diyarbakır “ : İbrahim Tali Bey (Öngören)
Çatalca “ : Şakir Bey (Kesebir)
Gaziantep “ : Mr. Ali Cenani
Trabzon “ : Nabizade Hamdi Bey (Ülümen)
Rize “ : Fuat Bey (Bulca)
Kirklareli “ : Dr. Fuat Bey (Umay)
Maraş “ : Mr. Nurettin
Kocaeli “ : Mr. Sureyya (Yiğit)
Speaker of the Assembly: His Excellency Kazım Pasha (Özalp)
Chief-Mushir: His Excellency Fevzi Pasha (Çakmak)
Afyonkarahisar Deputy: Ali Bey (Çetinkaya)
Head of the Foreign Committee: Mr. Şükrü Kaya
Konya Deputy: Refik Bey (Koraltan)
Division Clerk General
Kocaeli Deputy: Mr. Saffet (Atabinen)
General Director of Attendance: Mr. Saffetti Ziya (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
Founders of Anadolu Club held their first meeting in Ankara on October 31, 1926. Like this; On 31.10.1926, Anadolu Club officially started its activities. On that day, the Honorary President of Anadolu Club was Prime Minister İsmet İNÖNÜ. The Board of Directors held its first meeting under the Presidency of Prime Minister İsmet İNÖNÜ. For many years, the Board of Directors of Anadolu Club was formed by the Council of Ministers of that day.
Until 1950, he continued his services in Ulus (between the current Foundations Building and the Stad Hotel) as a tenant on a floor of the current Central Bank until 1953, in the buildings belonging to the Foundations Administration, where Anadolu Agency was located. On 11.12.1952, Hasan SAKA, one of the former Prime Ministers, bought a two-story house in a 2000 square meter garden in Kızılay and was opened on 23.03.1953 for a cocktail held on 23.03. until it continued.
In order to respond to the developing needs, the old service building was demolished in 1965 and the construction and construction of the current building were started, and it was completed in 1968 and put into service on 14.06.1968 by the President of that day, Mr. Cevdet Sunay. During the construction and construction of our new service building, Anadolu Club continued its services in our late member Fuat BÖREKÇİ's rented house in Tandoğan. the whole